Dito nagumpisa ang lahat. kasama ang di mabilang na mga kapwa ko punlay maswerte ako dahil ako ang nagwagi ( I am such a winner..yeah! :-) Tuwang-tuwa ako nung iluwal ako at binigyan ng pagkakataong makita ang kagandahan ng mundong ito. Akala ko noon, tapos na ang laban, pwede nang magpahinga, pwede nang magrelax. Pero hindi pa pala dahil masmatindi at mashigit na mahirap ang kasalukuyan kong laban—ang laban sa hamon ng buhay. Magkaganun paman, alam kong sa bandang huli…panalo uli ako!
Ang buhay ay parang kape, ang sarap wala sa tamis kundi nasa pait
Mula sa dating kalagayan na tinitingala ngayo’y hindi na sila halos pinapansin. Parang kahapon lang, ang kawayang ito ay nakatayo’t kulay luntian ngayon wala na itong buhay. Matapos putulin at pakinabangan, ngayo’y pinabayaan na’t unti-unting nabubulok. Ang lata namang dati’y naglalaman ng masarap na pagkain, nangingintab at iniingatan ngayo’y kinakalawang at nakakalat nalang.
Pati ang kabundukan na dati’y hinahangaan dahil sa taglay nitong ganda’t yaman. Ngayo’y isa itong panganib na nakaambang gumuho’t kumikitil ng buhay.
Nga pala, napasyalan n’yo naba ang mga nasa pinoy ad-blog-cacy na links ko? kung hindi pa, palagay ko dapat nyo na silang pasyalan dahil ibang level ang mga blogs na ito.
- Meta advocacy. A blog about our different pursuits in life. a circle of young people that believes in the power of the arts, music and dreams.
- Singgit . No matter how challenging it would be, we will SINGGIT in the form of songs, dances, ink, paint, brushes, the stage, crumpled pieces of paper.
…because to SINGGIT means to DARE and to DARE means to FEAR NONE.
- Pens of Hope. Pens of Hope aims to gather as many pens as possible for poor schoolchildren in remote parts of the country.
- Tsinelas diaries. TSINELAS envisions a just and humane society where the basic right to education is upheld and where poverty is not a hindrance to learning. It is a society where those who have more in life help those who have less, and where everyone works for the common good.
- Binhi creatives. Binhi Creative Arts and Crafts Workshop, Inc. is a charity project founded by young artists in Negros Occidental. It is an Art Workshop offered to underprivileged children and youth, both in school and out-of-school, held at Brgy. Banago every Saturday for a whole school year for free. The workshop is given by volunteer artists who are willing to spend their time with these younglings and share their skills and wisdom for the benefit of these children and youth.
- Dynamic teen company (DTC) is a group of concerned young people with a mission of making a small yet significant difference in other people’s lives, particularly the small children in slum areas who have no access to education, basic hygiene and sometimes, even love from their families. The group was founded in August 1997 by four teenagers from Cavite National High School. The initial group made up of around 20 members started as a friendship club which aimed to divert the attention of students from joining violent gangs and notorious fraternities that were thriving on the campus. Their major platform then was to cater youth awareness projects, talent and self development activities, and community services.
Alam n’yo ba ang tungkol sa bayan ng Pantabangan? kung hindi pa, panoorin n’yo ito.